Tater Dash Mud Run
The Tater Dash Mud Run is an event engineered to be a community event focused on promoting Idaho agriculture, youth connection with agriculture from boots on the ground experience, proving the merit in farmland and reversing the idea of the couch potato to potato fitness**!
The goals of The Dash are to:
- Promote fun on a farm and fitness through a mud run to create huge hunger.
- Bring the community to an event with a focus on Idaho’s namesake product.
- Promote Agritourism.
- To provide 30+ jobs to local youth, many being first time on a farm for them to experience an
atmosphere that is real.
- To let youth and all concerned actually get their hands in the dirt to experience, feel, and
- To end the couch potato stigma and usher in the idea of potato fitness around the country
(how about couch tomato instead?).
- Create the new idea of tatergating before and after the run.
- Finally, KEEP IT GREEN.
**Potato Fitness: to prove oneself has enough ability to complete a 5 mile run in the mud.