6th Annual Tater Dash Mud Run
July 20th, 2019
The Tater Dash Mud Run is an event engineered to be a community event focused on promoting Idaho agriculture, youth connection with agriculture from boots on the ground experience, proving the merit in farmland and reversing the idea of the couch potato to potato fitness**!
The goals of The Dash are to:
- Promote fun on a farm and fitness through a mud run to create huge hunger.
- Bring the community to an event with a focus on Idaho’s namesake product.
- Promote Agritourism.
- To provide 30+ jobs to local youth, many being first time on a farm for them to experience an
atmosphere that is real.
- To let youth and all concerned actually get their hands in the dirt to experience, feel, and
- To end the couch potato stigma and usher in the idea of potato fitness around the country
(how about couch tomato instead?).
- Create the new idea of tatergating before and after the run.
- Finally, KEEP IT GREEN.
**Potato Fitness: to prove oneself has enough ability to complete a 5 mile run in the mud.
Register for 2019!
Registration – (1/16/19 – 4/15/2019 – Includes $10 food & drink voucher – $50
Registration – (4/16/19 – 5/31/2019) – Includes $10 food & drink voucher – $55
Registration – (6/1/2019 – 6/15/2019) – Includes $10 food & drink voucher – $60
Registration – (6/16/19 – 7/19/2019) – Includes $10 food & drink voucher – $65
Day Of Race Registration – (7/20/2019) – Includes $10 food & drink voucher – $70
The 79 OBSTACLE Mud Track!
On July 20th, 2019, Twin Oaks Farms in Eagle Idaho will be hosting an event of epic proportions. Local landscape architect Jeff Smith has constructed a 5.2 mile obstacle course on 180 acres of prime farmland featuring 79 obstacles.
As a farmer, Smith was troubled by the waste he saw at the end of his annual potato harvest and in the interest of promoting community spirit and family fun, he decided to use one of his preexisting creations, a large stepped pyramid, to build the obstacle course. The Tater Dash Mud Run promises to be an exciting event that will be remembered for years to come. Jeff is a crazy man . . . so don’t be surprised if you happen to find another dozen or so obstacles on the course come game day!